2000 Yamaha Road Star Silverado – 1603 cc V twin engine – Retiring from riding this year (70 years)
STAGE ONE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES DONE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Baron Dyna 3000 digital performance ignition
- Dynojet Revmaster
- Baron clutch spring conversion with stage 2 clutch
- Baron Wiseco domed piston kit Generation-Z 99-03 95mm 10.5 to 1 compression
- Baron air injection regulator
- Baron 31 tooth front pulley
- 5PX-13360-00-00 driven gear assembly
- Baron ported intake manifold
- High flow oil pump gear
- Kuryakyn carburetor big air kit
- Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
- DG 3” exhaust cross over pipes with baffles and tips
OTHER ACCESSORIES ADDED SOON AFTER PURCHASE;
- Road Star luggage rack
- Passing lamps (driving lights and mount bar) with chrome visors
- Chrome Headlight visor
- 16-m4280 highway bars that mount under floor boards & fold up neatly
- Cobra passenger running boards – folding
- Kuryakyn handle grips
- Mustang seat with fold down driver back rest, lower than stock & more comfortable for rider and passenger
- Custom world 3” handlebar risers
- No-pork clever lever cruise control
- Ghostbracket kit for locking removable leather saddlebags
- Pro-1 chrome billet tach and mount
- Arlen Ness pocket turbo grooved mirrors
- This Road Star has ALWAYS been kept in a heated garage and ridden about 90% of its almost 60,000 original kilometers for highway road trips. Near new front & rear Metzler white wall tires. I have always 100% maintained this Road Star and did frequent oil/filter changes. It is on a near new second battery (I keep it plugged into a battery maintainer when parked) as well as near new brake pads on all three, disc brakes. Countless coat of wax on this bike.
You will be hard pressed to find a finer Road Star this well kept and maintained. My Road Star has been incredibly dependable and I have never had a problem or issue with it on any road trip.
The price quoted includes all new stock accessories including exhaust that were removed when the engine and other components were upgraded. I have kept these parts all through the years.
NOTE: THIS BIKE WILL QUALIFY FOR A COLLECTOR’S PLATE & LOW-COST INSURANCE IN 2025!
I also have helmets, Yamaha and other leather riding gear for sale.