1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe priced in US Dollars
- Real Henry Ford steel coupe
- Registered as a 1932 Ford coupe
- So-Cal Speed Shop frame #0077
- Wilwood front disk brakes with So-Cal Speed Shop Buick finned drums
- Chromed dropped axle
- Completely rebuilt Ford 9 inch Posi with new 411 gears
- Rebuilt Muncie M22 with Hurst Shifter
- New Walker radiator
- New Michelin radials
- Real Magnesium American Mags on front
- New GM crate motor, new Comp cam and lifters 268 degree
- New starter, alternator, carb, McLeod clutch, battery, etc.
- Black rolled and pleated upholstery on Glide seat, Stewart Warner gauges
- All recent work by licensed GM Technician.
This is a Real Deal Henry Ford Hot Rod chopped in the ’60s. The car is a super solid body, pictures in bare metal. Finished in flattened black paint. Located in Vancouver, Canada.